Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by eclipse »

mac hall is class. shame it's being updated sporadically
Chief
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

Post by Chief »

bah, i dont know what you imperial students are wihing about, my final year exams comprise of 2x 2hour papers, 1st on Network Stuff (ARP, Routing Protocols and such) and the 2nd on Human Computer Interface Design. Got some smaller pojects going like a JSP thing and a Cisco thing, and my final project seems to be easier to complete than i thought... bleh. :lol:
Paladin
pe0n
pe0n

Gah.

Post by Paladin »

Chief wrote:bah, i dont know what you imperial students are wihing about, my final year exams comprise of 2x 2hour papers, 1st on Network Stuff (ARP, Routing Protocols and such) and the 2nd on Human Computer Interface Design. Got some smaller pojects going like a JSP thing and a Cisco thing, and my final project seems to be easier to complete than i thought... bleh. :lol:
*Eight* 2 hour exams over 3 weeks, on topics ranging from Natural Language Processing, Parallal Algorithms, Network Security and lots of evil abstract courses like Models of Concurrent Computation and Program Analysis.

Oh, and now that all that is over with, we get to finish our individual project. These are _not_ trivial. Mine involves building an uber network-device monitoring and control system designed for controlling a network with hundreds of thousands of switches and routers and supporting massive parallel computing projects that span the internet.

You've got it easy, mate. :)

Although I pity you on the JSP part. :wink:
ZE GOG
pe0n
pe0n

Post by ZE GOG »

Pete, at least your in London, I had to go to f**king Bradford :cry: , 200 Mils North = sh*t hole.
If a man has a problem, kill the man. No man, no problem.
Chief
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

Post by Chief »

and i thought wilsden green was bad... thats far enough north for anyone!